RED Templates for Constant...

User 398240 Photo

18 posts

Hi, I'm unclear about whether the workflow of RED would work for me. I would like to develop templates for my clients and import them into their Constant Contact/MailChimp accounts. Then my clients would take it from there, using the templates to create their newsletters. Is this something I can do with RED? What I've seen looks like copying finished content into CC/MC, not creating an editable template.

Also, I would want all images and content to be in my clients' CC/MC accounts, not on Coffeecup's server or my account.

Thanks for any help with this!

Jenny
User 1991012 Photo

55 posts

Hi Jennifer,
To cut the long story short:
- in RED, you can create your initial email, within which, after you export it, you have to make code updates, using Constant Contact or Mailchimp tags, to make it editable;
- you can upload your images directly to CC or MC and use their links in RED from the start, while creating your email.

Stay well,
Z.
User 398240 Photo

18 posts

Thanks so much, Zorro. I went ahead and got RED in hopes that there'd be a workable solution, and that does sound workable.

I appreciate your help!

Jenny

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.