RED for Business question / Can't...

User 2022095 Photo

121 posts

Question, I bought RED believing and judging from company's past performance that it would receive the Awesome updates and superb support service Coffee Cup software normally provides. Products, altho past versions would be a quality products that we could always count on.
I'm hoping and counting on RED to be of the same exceptional quality with no exception.
Do Coffee Cup software still support the RED for business software cause it not connecting to google's gmail during email test.
What should I do?
when is the new update coming In see in the attached image to make thing work again.

-Thanks
Attachments:
User 2147646 Photo

233 posts

Hi wmfx,

RED Business was renamed to just Responsive Email Designer a few years ago when they brought in a subscription model only(through Sdrive), during the time it was at v1.3x. It is now at v3.x and they have recently added the option for a one time purchase(updates included for one year).

You can find an upgrade button in your purchases, not under RED Business but Responsive Email Designer.
Attachments:

User 2022095 Photo

121 posts

Thanks Jamo
User 2022095 Photo

121 posts

Less secure app blocked
Google blocked the app you were trying to use because it doesn't meet our security standards.
Some apps and devices use less secure sign-in technology, which makes your account more vulnerable. You can turn off access for these apps, which we recommend, or turn on access if you want to use them despite the risks. Google will automatically turn this setting OFF if it's not being used.

LEARN MORE
https://support.google.com/accounts?p=lsa_blocked&hl=en&authuser=1

User 3137621 Photo

1 post

Haven't used RED Business for a long time, it's great they finally added a one-time purchase option.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.