Outlook email templates - Post ID 245604

User 187503 Photo

1 post

We use Outlook 2013 to send our emails. Can RED produce a standard template for our everyday emails Outlook can use that will dynamically change on recipient's devices?
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

When importing HTML emails for sending with a program like outlook, it tends to strip out many of the styles, so some minor tweaking may be required (specifically for images). For that reason, we recommend using a sending service like MailChimp or Mandrill.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2741512 Photo

1 post

I created an email using RED Professional. My email contains two images that reference external URLs. The email looks correct when I preview it in different browsers using RED. However, when I import the html file into MailChimp, the images are replaced with placeholders. Any ideas?

Thanks

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.