Needing to update image links - Post...

User 2691021 Photo

5 posts

Trying out a newsletter and wanting to export it. I only have two images and both on my own server. I have both the images set for "Online image" and have pasted in the correct url to each image. Both are loaded fine in the preview of the newsletter. But when trying to export it still states I need to update 2 image links. Am I missing something?
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Are you using any social media elements? If so, you need to swap those out for your own images as well.

Refer to:
http://www.coffeecup.com/forums/respons … post244534
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2691021 Photo

5 posts

It appeared to be a bug. I had to delete both images and re add them again. Then it worked. I'm not sure what it was, I did everything exactly the same way. Oh well I'll post back if it happens again.
User 2691021 Photo

5 posts

Scott Swedorski wrote:
Are you using any social media elements? If so, you need to swap those out for your own images as well.

Refer to:
http://www.coffeecup.com/forums/respons … post244534

No no social media elements. Just a logo in the header and a single image in the body.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Darrin wrote:
It appeared to be a bug. I had to delete both images and re add them again. Then it worked. I'm not sure what it was, I did everything exactly the same way. Oh well I'll post back if it happens again.

We have no bugs. We have just features. ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2691021 Photo

5 posts

Haha. The same line I use :)

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.