Mystery Gap in Gmail - Post ID 252329

User 365060 Photo

5 posts

The trial is for RED Mailer and I did not want that, there doesn't appear to be a way of actually downloading the program for free trail. as I would have taken that option. I already have an email designer program but it is not responsive and from my experience, neither is this yours.:( I feel badly let down and your recommendation to upgrade to 4.4 or higher (or use an iPhone), is not very helpful because I don't know what my recipients are using. You should make this very clear. As for the extra templates that I also purchased, they are totally useless.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Gerry Milner-Walker wrote:
The trial is for RED Mailer and I did not want that, there doesn't appear to be a way of actually downloading the program for free trail. as I would have taken that option. I already have an email designer program but it is not responsive and from my experience, neither is this yours.:( I feel badly let down and your recommendation to upgrade to 4.4 or higher (or use an iPhone), is not very helpful because I don't know what my recipients are using. You should make this very clear. As for the extra templates that I also purchased, they are totally useless.

The RED Mailer is the 7 day trial. It is the same as Responsive Email Designer Personal. Even though the Android you are using does not support responsive emails, the email will still show fine. You can also install the Gmail app for Android and it will work too. We just cannot fix something for a device that itself does not even support.

So nothing you have is useless, except maybe that old Android phone you have. ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.