Multiple Hyperlinks Within One image...

User 2867436 Photo

7 posts

Is it possible to add multiple hyperlinks on one image? I've attached the image as an example and I'd like to add multiple hyperlinks to the different social icons. I don't want to use the social icon options in Red Mailer and would like to just link the 3 icons in this one image? I can't crop this to 3 images since the icons are all on the right hand side and I'm hoping to keep the creative this way. Any help! :)

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

No, that is not possible. Each element can only have 1 link. You would need to breakup that image into 7 elements (4 images and 3 social icons).
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2867436 Photo

7 posts

When I try and break up the the "Follow Us" row, I'm having a hard time inserting the images because the system seems to make each section even. Does that make sense?
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Heidi Van Dyke wrote:
When I try and break up the the "Follow Us" row, I'm having a hard time inserting the images because the system seems to make each section even. Does that make sense?

I would need to see your project file to offer some suggestions.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2867436 Photo

7 posts

Nevermind....I got it. Yea! Thank you.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.