Issues trying to export - Help please...

User 1656825 Photo

37 posts

Best regards!

I have several problems to export the mail to HTML.

First, I don't understand the instructions for export through the CoffeeCup free account.

If it is assumed that I am a registered user of CoffeeCup and I have in the S-Drive a Freebie account of 500 MB, why the system does not allow me to upload images to my account and generate the HTML code?

On the other hand, I tried to use my own server to upload my images and generate the HTML code, but I don't get it.

I dont understand the fact that for to do so, I am required to upload 5 images to the server.

I dont understand if those 5 images must be inserted in the mail or not. If the mail that I am creating do not need more than a single image, how come?

Please, thank you very much that you can explain in detail - and not with the few words of the interface of the program - how to resolve this (I read the on line manual too).

Excuse my poor knowledge of English, because the Spanish is my native language.

I would appreciate very much, please, if I could get the answer or the instructions in Spanish.

Thanks a lot!

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

First, I don't understand the instructions for export through the CoffeeCup free account. If it is assumed that I am a registered user of CoffeeCup and I have in the S-Drive a Freebie account of 500 MB, why the system does not allow me to upload images to my account and generate the HTML code?

Um, that is actually how it works. ;)

You might want to read through Chapter 6 of the Quick Start Guide which covers all of this:

http://www.coffeecup.com/help/articles/ … ive-email/

On the other hand, I tried to use my own server to upload my images and generate the HTML code, but I don't get it.

If you are going to use your own server, you cannot link any images into the Resource Library. All images need to be linked to an Online Image. The Resource Library can ONLY be used if you are using your CoffeeCup account.

I dont understand the fact that for to do so, I am required to upload 5 images to the server.

That depends where you want your email to be generated from. If you want to use your CoffeeCup account, then you can use the Resource Library. If you do not, then each and ever image needs to be linked to an Online Image.

I dont understand if those 5 images must be inserted in the mail or not. If the mail that I am creating do not need more than a single image, how come?

It is all automatic depending on how you linked in the images.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 1656825 Photo

37 posts

I read the manual several times and I fully understand the differences between using the Resource Library and my own server.

The problem is that any of the two ways do not work .

I ask again:

!) To upload images to the server from CoffeeCup, it can only be making a s-drive upgrading server or I can also do it with my free account? Paying or free?

(2) I followed all the instructions and I linked an image online on my server, but the soft does not export anything. What should I do? How do I resolve this?
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

!) To upload images to the server from CoffeeCup, it can only be making a s-drive upgrading server or I can also do it with my free account? Paying or free?

You need a paid mailer account to have full access. A free account is limited in the amounts of sends per day.

(2) I followed all the instructions and I linked an image online on my server, but the soft does not export anything. What should I do? How do I resolve this?

I would check your process and re-read the instructions. You are skipping a step. Go back to http://www.coffeecup.com/help/articles/ … ive-email/ and follow all steps under "Export to your local computer"
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 1656825 Photo

37 posts

I linked one image in my server, because my mail on RED had only one image.

In the preview, the link works . It is OK... but the export mode dont generate any code or HTML file.

My image is: http://38uh.com/ImagMails/KLogoVideo.jpg

What is wrong?

Screen Capture:
Emetris1: config for upload to my server
Emetris2: when I cancel the process and try to upload my files, nothing happen

Plase help...
Attachments:
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Looking at your account, you are not using the latest version of RED. Download that and it should fix the issue with the "update 3 images". Always good to make sure you have the latest versions. ;)

If you still have problems, attach your RED project file so I can look at it.
User 1656825 Photo

37 posts

I downloaded the last version and the issues are there:

Emetris4: see again the 3 images limitation

Attachments:
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Emetris wrote:
I downloaded the last version and the issues are there:

Emetris4: see again the 3 images limitation

Refer to my previous post. If you still have problems, I need the project file.
User 1656825 Photo

37 posts

I am trying to send now the RED project file, but the system dont allow me because is more than 100 KB (242 Kb). Where I can send to you?!

User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Emetris wrote:
I am trying to send now the RED project file, but the system dont allow me because is more than 100 KB (242 Kb). Where I can send to you?!

Upload to any place on the web and post a link to the file.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.