Is RedMailer down? - Post ID 272765

User 2867436 Photo

7 posts

I've tried numerous times and can't send test email or export. It gets stuck at the last step. I've tried the Beta and regular version and both are not working? Is it just me or is anyone else having the same issue?
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Are you still having issues Heidi?
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2798337 Photo

3 posts

Same here. I cannot export my finished campaign. Also, the download of the new beta will give me a 0 Byte image. What's going on?
User 2867436 Photo

7 posts

Yes. I just tried and still stuck on "finishing brew"...
User 2798337 Photo

3 posts

I really need to send out our newsletter, like... now! I'm also stuck at "Finishing Brew'.
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

We are looking into this right now. Stand by...
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2867436 Photo

7 posts

Thank you so much!
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

The issue should be resolved in the next hour. Just waiting on the DNS to update. If you still have any issues, please open a support ticket and let us know. I have given you both a free month of Mailer for your patience. ;)

User 2798337 Photo

3 posts

I am still stuck and have opened a support ticket. :(

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.