I don't know what I am doing. - Post...

User 2736315 Photo

13 posts

There si something i don't understand today, i have buy "responsive email designer pro business" in pre-release, and yesterday i install the definitive version 1.1 build 805....i paid for that from the beginning, but i'm disapointed when i saw i need to uploading "3 image link" for sending some email if i want to stay in "free plan" and host all my image by myself in my hosting.....

....What is joke ?!, i paid this software for use it like i want to do and now coffeecup want to force me to buy an acoount to use it....i paid this software and i have some constrain to use ?!

I can't believe it, can you explain the policy ?, why ?, tell me it's mistake
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

That is because you have linked 3 images using the Images Resource Library. When you do that, the images are uploaded to your CoffeeCup account. If you want to use your own server, then you CANNOT use the Images Resource Library and must link in all images by first uploading them to your server and then adjust all images to Online Image.

http://s15.postimg.org/wxhn65i97/Screen_Shot_2015_02_02_at_8_59_11_AM.png

This is outlined numerous times in the software. ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2736315 Photo

13 posts

Thank you, i understand, certainly i take a webbi plan i next month, i want to know other think : the webbi plan include the hosting image or is separate or another hosting for responsive email ?
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

freestok wrote:
Thank you, i understand, certainly i take a webbi plan i next month, i want to know other think : the webbi plan include the hosting image or is separate or another hosting for responsive email ?

The Webbie is a paid plan and will give you image hosting.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2736315 Photo

13 posts

I'm sorry for screaming without knowing all the stories, it's my fault and i agree i have missundertanding all the feature....very sorry for that, again excuse me about that

i have no excuse, but just one think i must tell you....i am french and i have a poor vocabulary in english, i make practice to learn each time i can...i'm confuse, all my apologize :(...considering my english is too bad for understand clearly all explaination....and the result is sometimes i miss an important information, in this case i miss i use the 3 icon social network (twitter, google+ and facebook) from the librairie from coffecup...now i understand

I promise now, before posting, i send an email in PM and read all more carefully....i hope you forgive me soon.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.