How do I center the email body? -...

User 2845026 Photo

1 post

Hi,
Just started using the responsive email designer and I just can't figure how to make th body centered with background of a different color either side like in the bumble example? My example is just white all the way across and I can't see where to change this. What am I missing?
Thanks
Mike
User 10077 Photo

Senior Advisor
1,095 posts

The body is just a series of rows.
When you add a row, if you add a full-width constrained row, it will automatically center the row and, therefore, the column and elements within it.

Each row can have a background color and contains a column.
Each column can have a different background color and contains elements.
Depending on the element, it may have its own background color as well.

Columns will fill the width of a row, but you can add styling to make it appear differently. What specific effect in the Bumble project are you trying to duplicate?
ASK ME ANYTHING
I provide personalized help for Coffeecup Users including personal or group training for Site Designer, Web Form Builder and more via Zoom.
Email me at support@uscni.org or call 865-687-7698.

Did you know that Web Form Builder can be used for both simple and complicated forms and that it's not limited to the default fonts and buttons? Take a look at a form we developed for WindowTinting.com.
https://forms.windowtinting.com/forms/w … ppingcart/

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.