Help with Error Message - Post ID 274074

User 2571899 Photo

20 posts

I'm getting the following error message when I try to test send an email. Any suggestions?

Warning. Error rendering the variables
Can't find variable: Handlebars
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

That is a weird one! ;)

Can you attach your project file so I can look over the setup?
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2571899 Photo

20 posts

This just started to happen when I downloaded the latest RED version.

I can't attach the file.
Sorry, we couldn't add your post for the following reasons:
Your attachment must be one of: .TXT, .SNP, .ZIP, .RSD, .RLM, .RLMP, .RED, .GIF, .JPG, or .PNG format.

However it is a .red file.
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Donald Sanders wrote:
This just started to happen when I downloaded the latest RED version.

I can't attach the file.
Sorry, we couldn't add your post for the following reasons:
Your attachment must be one of: .TXT, .SNP, .ZIP, .RSD, .RLM, .RLMP, .RED, .GIF, .JPG, or .PNG format.

However it is a .red file.

Upload it to your server and post a link to the file.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

We have been able to replicate this issue now in-house and will have a new version ready later today that will fix this issue.

Hang in there! :)
User 2571899 Photo

20 posts

Sweet. I'm not in a hurry. Just learning how to use RED.
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

We just took Build 1355 live which will address this issue. Thanks for reporting it! :)
User 2571899 Photo

20 posts

Works like a champ!

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.