having trouble centering social icon...

User 2825039 Photo

4 posts

I've been trying all sorts of ways to keep the 3 social icons automatically center aligned as I scale down the width of the email. But I end up getting weird results when I send out test emails.

I've tried :

- placing the images in 3 separate columns, right aligning the Left most icon, center aligning the center icon, left aligning the right most icon and adjusting the margin settings periodically on each break point

- placing all three images in the center column flanked by a column on the left and right, adjusting their spans and some padding at each breakpoint

See attached files. Ideal.png is what i'm trying to achieve and result.png is the result of 2 different methods I tried.
Attachments:
User 2825039 Photo

4 posts

I'm trying to upload the .red file but it is giving me trouble. (this has happened before on another thread) I even try zipping it and it still doesn't work.

Hopefully it works this time
Attachments:
User 2147646 Photo

233 posts

Hi Jose, is this what you are looking to do? I placed them in a row and changed the alignment for each break-point.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.