Has anyone tried RED on a Windows...

User 2062767 Photo

166 posts

Has anyone tried RED on any of the latest Windows Phones?

I have a Nokia Lumia 510 that runs on Windows 7 & the RED emails are not responsive on it!
www.heylisflorist.co.uk - My Florist Shop.
www.woodentopstoys.co.uk - My Wooden Toy Shop.

I use CoffeeCup HTML Editor, WIS, Direct ftp, Sitemapper, Website Insite & RED Personal to create my websites.

Send your parcels with Despatch Bay! Signup using this code and get £10.00 worth of free shipping http://despatchbaypro.com/s/1H431
User 232214 Photo

COO
827 posts

Sue Lister wrote:

I have a Nokia Lumia 510 that runs on Windows 7 & the RED emails are not responsive on it!

That is because the Windows 7 phone does not support media queries. ;) This might be one of the reasons most mobile email opens are on iOS devices, their email clients are excellent.

Although zoomed out, the email should look good though. And RED for Business will very likely have an unique 'automagical' column stack for email clients that do not support media queries. How cool is that?

This is planned for version 1.1 (note that V1 still has not released to the public).
The future of web layout has arrived and it's called CSS Grid. CoffeeCup helps you to get ready with a free guide, the Grid Builder app plus cool demos & themes.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.