adding images - Post ID 249970

User 2786963 Photo

1 post

Ok, This is going to be a pain. I'm testing out responsive email designer on the free 7 day package. I've come unstuck as soon as I've started as I'm trying to insert an image. I"ve put one in a folder but now can't drag it to the new email. I"ve read the forums and the manual.

I need an idiots guide to this. So for instance I need to store the images on the web. Where? and once that is done and they are in my folder how do i get them onto my design page. I'm sure I have other questions as well but as I can't get an image onto the design I can't find out what else I don't know.

I do understand that if the image is on the web then the email will load faster when opened but just have no idea how to go about this. So I need an idiots guide to how to do it.

Web form is so easy to use and build that I'm really surprised that I've hit a problem in the first few seconds and can't find an answer to it.

I've got a free domain with you which is called bridgetstuff@coffeecup.com. Can I put them on there? and if so how do I do that so they will come across to my new email. Thanks

Sorry to be a pain, but I'm short of time.

Thanks

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.