Time delay on individual slides -...

User 244626 Photo

811 posts

On the picture you want underneath you can select it and then go to position and change position to absolute. Uncheck the auto controls (usually 2) to adjust vertical and horizontal.

I did also try using the background image of each slide for the second image which worked also.
Bootstrap 5 CSS Grid.
User 188640 Photo

895 posts

Thanks. I tried background images as well but I must have done something wrong. All I got was the top image fading in. Today is a brand new day.
A Rose is Just a Weed in a Corn Patch!
User 244626 Photo

811 posts

Your main images would be in the slide background image for all slides. The top picture on each slide (that is delaying before it fades at the last of the slide) is the picture of the next slides background.

The background shows on slide 1 first, then the top picture fades in toward the end of the first slide, then slide two changes and instantly you are seeing the background of slide two (which is the same picture as the top picture of slide one that just faded in).
Bootstrap 5 CSS Grid.
User 188640 Photo

895 posts

I just got home from a long day delivering mail. I'll try and relax tonight and give it another try. Thanks for the info.
A Rose is Just a Weed in a Corn Patch!

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.