Save error - Post ID 253735

User 2624742 Photo

54 posts

After adding about 10 images, to save failed miserably, warning error saving.
When I call the same project again claims that the file is corrupted.
Fortunately I was testing only.

Another thing, I find it takes too long to load and save. The same goes to review it in the browser.

Windows 10
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Sorry you had those issues Carlos. Please open a support ticket and we can help you work through any issues you are having. What we will really need to know is what OS you are using and screenshots (if you have any) of the exact errors you received. If you can also attach the RCS project file, we can look at that and see what possibly happened to it.

You can reach support here at https://www.coffeecup.com/help/myroom/
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2624742 Photo

54 posts

Thanks, Scott,

I have no screenshot, everything went very quickly and I never thought it would happen that, he have saved many times. All I remember is the last image was smaller than the others and I tried to put it at the center, after that I save working.

RSC file download: {link removed}

For the moment I will not use the ticket, I do not think is necessary.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Thanks for the file and fixed it for you. A 100mb slider project file got me looking through what you included into the resources and I see lots of folders that I don't know if you intentionally added. Almost every folder has a sub-folder called _vti_cnf which has images in there. I think those are old Front Page folders which don't need to be included with any project. There is also appears no structure to the images you added. Many random images and folders in various locations. It is almost like you may have pointed to one folder and included everything when you added the images. You might find it easier to make a folder called images in the Resources and then individually add the images you want instead of adding an entire folder tree.

That leads to my next comment in that you only have 14 slides, so all those other images probably should not be included there anyways. Adding only what you need for your specific slider will make things much more manageable for you and keep your slider more compact.

You can download the fixed project here. However I would probably recommend starting over given the comments suggested here.

{link removed}

Hope that helps. ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2624742 Photo

54 posts

Sensational response, Scott !!!
Sure, I got a whole directory that contains many other directories sorted images of different hot springs, however, that was my mistake. Of course, I never thought the rcp file devoured this one. Finally it saturated with so many files
Here in Chile, there is a phrase: getting spoiled, we learn.

Anyway, the RSlider program is the best; as well as also the RSD.

Ok, Scott, very grateful for your help.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.