RCS Themes Preview - Post ID 256051

User 431141 Photo

78 posts

Is there any place on the CC website where we can view in action all the themes that are available for RCS, including the ones that come with it? I'd like to get an idea of their different features and characteristics before diving into a custom design.
=Steve=
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

I don't think we would ever do that, or at least not anytime soon. But you can do that in the software easily. Just open the theme in RCS and click preview. You can then open the next one and do the same. You will now have each theme in a browser tab allowing you to go back and forth to see how each works.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 431141 Photo

78 posts

Thanks Scott. I was about to do that but thought that there was an easier way (although your suggestion isn't all that difficult).
=Steve=

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.