No blank Project?! - Post ID 253580

User 434929 Photo

Ambassador
938 posts

What if want to start up with new blank projects?

In every start up got to delete default slider before start with new one?
Guys at coffeecup are awesometacular.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

As mentioned in the Quick Start Guide at http://www.coffeecup.com/help/articles/ … elp-guide/

"In lieu of a blank template with zero guidance, we included two start templates with minimal content and design. To familiarize yourself with the app, we recommend replacing the existing pictures and editing the other elements before deleting or adding content. You’ll find that the styles are easy to update and mold into a unique custom design. You can open these themes from file > new > .. and pick either the one using the picture element or the one with background images".

However in the theme pack that came with RCS, you will find a Black Project file you can open.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 434929 Photo

Ambassador
938 posts

Thank you for your reply, can I save the blank theme to default start up?

I personally prefer blank project for each time start up
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Mansour ... wrote:

I personally prefer blank project for each time start up

No. You have to open that theme when you want to use it.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 232214 Photo

COO
827 posts

Mansour ... wrote:

Being able to define a default start up theme is a good idea though! :P
The future of web layout has arrived and it's called CSS Grid. CoffeeCup helps you to get ready with a free guide, the Grid Builder app plus cool demos & themes.
User 434929 Photo

Ambassador
938 posts

Yesssss Pleeeease

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.