multiple sliders on one page - Post...

User 78051 Photo

201 posts

Hi guys

Anyone had any joy or have any ideas on including more than 1 slider on any given page please?

Many thanks

Jamie
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

That is no problem at all. You can add as many as you like to a page. What you need to do is go to the Settings > General Tab and give each Slider ID a unique name (top-slider or bottom-slider) etc..
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 78051 Photo

201 posts

thanks for the quick reply Scott and will check it out.

Which files can multiple instances share?
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Jamie wrote:
thanks for the quick reply Scott and will check it out.

Which files can multiple instances share?

None. Each slider exports into their own folder.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 78051 Photo

201 posts

User 78051 Photo

201 posts

sorry to be a pain, but just going through the various files and it *seems* that the only files that seem to be unique are the main.css and slideshow.js - or have I missed something?

Am just trying to make sure that am not adding any unecessary calls

Cheers

Jamie
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Jamie wrote:
sorry to be a pain, but just going through the various files and it *seems* that the only files that seem to be unique are the main.css and slideshow.js - or have I missed something?

Am just trying to make sure that am not adding any unecessary calls

Cheers

Jamie

I highly suggest you do not even consider this Jamie. We designed each Slider so that they can be used from their own folder. If you start making changes there, I can almost guarantee you will break something. Trust the experts on this one. Keep it the way the software designed it to be. ;)

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.