Media Controls in Responsive Content...

User 1946966 Photo

6 posts

I am trying to create a family reunion slide show. Everything appears to be working fine except the media control buttons do not display. They are there and they work but they don't display. I've tried a number of different things like container or no container, background or no background, jpg or png icons, etc. Can you please point me in the right direction. I couldn't find anything that addressed this in the knowledge base.

Jim Matthews
Attachments:
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Well that is no good! :)

Can you zip and attach your RCS project file so I can look over the setup? If the file is to large, upload it to your server first and post a download link to the file.

Once I have the file, I should be able to see what is going on.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2450009 Photo

8 posts

I am having the same problem. If I use player control images they work fine but if I use icons they do not show
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Ralph A. wrote:
I am having the same problem. If I use player control images they work fine but if I use icons they do not show

This is a known issue Ralph that we will be addressing in the next release.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.