How to Animate Slide your Working On...

User 2526084 Photo

65 posts

Hopefully I am missing something simple here. When I am working on a slide, and I wish to check the how the animation flows, the project runs through all slides. Is there a way of just previewing the anination effects of the slide I am working on?

http://risk-assessments.org - Designed and Developed in CoffeeCup's Responsive Site Designer.
User 232214 Photo

COO
827 posts

There's a few things you can do here:

1. Select the slide and on the Animation pane use the Play Animation :P button. (It will 1st Animate the slide out, then it will Animate it in).
2. Use the drop down at the top of the Animation pane to go the slide before the one you are working on. Then click the Play button.

Hope this helps!
The future of web layout has arrived and it's called CSS Grid. CoffeeCup helps you to get ready with a free guide, the Grid Builder app plus cool demos & themes.
User 2526084 Photo

65 posts

Bob Visser wrote:
...1. Select the slide and on the Animation pane use the Play Animation :P button. (It will 1st Animate the slide out, then it will Animate it in).

Thanks Bob, can't believe I did not notice this button, doh... :D

risk-assessments.org - Designed and Developed in CoffeeCup's Responsive Site Designer.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.