Help with Presenting Slider Theme -...

User 28224 Photo

48 posts

Hey- I have been trying to learn the RCS and have played with the different themes so I can make one of my own. I am having a hard time figuring out how to change the photos in the slides after slide #1. I have read through the tutorial- and cannot figure out how to make background changes.

Also how can I access the pngs that are in the theme so I can play with Photoshop tweek the photos so I can see what is happening. I am a visual learner -go figure- and changes I make seem to help me "see" what is happening.

Thanx for a great program- as my grandad always told me - you have to be smarted than the dog to train it- trying to be smarter than the RCS dog- but keep in mind all those blonde jokes and answer accordingly. :-)
Thanx Lynn
His Peace Always
Lynn Snell
www.spinderellas.com
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Hey- I have been trying to learn the RCS and have played with the different themes so I can make one of my own. I am having a hard time figuring out how to change the photos in the slides after slide #1. I have read through the tutorial- and cannot figure out how to make background changes.

If you are using one of our default themes, select Slide 2 and then go to the Design Pane. Next under the Style heading, change the Apply To from Class to ID and then scroll down to the Background section. Here is where you will modify the background image.

Also how can I access the pngs that are in the theme so I can play with Photoshop tweek the photos so I can see what is happening. I am a visual learner -go figure- and changes I make seem to help me "see" what is happening.

If the images are in the Resources, the easiest way to access them is just to export your slide project, and the images are saved in that folder. If the pictures are linked to a URL, you will copy/paste that URL in RCS into your browser, and you can access the image that way.

Thanx for a great program- as my grandad always told me - you have to be smarted than the dog to train it- trying to be smarter than the RCS dog- but keep in mind all those blonde jokes and answer accordingly. :-)

Thank you!!! :)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 28224 Photo

48 posts

If you are using one of our default themes, select Slide 2 and then go to the Design Pane. Next under the Style heading, change the Apply To from Class to ID and then scroll down to the Background section. Here is where you will modify the background image.

Well I'll be dipped in ...well you know......
Thanx again Scott-
Lynn
:::::::::::I love coffee in a cup::::::::::
His Peace Always
Lynn Snell
www.spinderellas.com

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.