Flex Box - Post ID 259107

User 2821303 Photo

7 posts

I am a registered owner of RSD, and the new beta is great. I was wondering if Responsive Content Slider is going to have a Flex Box option and also the ability to zoom the workspace to see breakpoints under the right panel.

I feel this is really needed

User 232214 Photo

COO
827 posts

Robert Perly wrote:
I am a registered owner of RSD, and the new beta is great. I was wondering if Responsive Content Slider is going to have a Flex Box option and also the ability to zoom the workspace to see breakpoints under the right panel.

Flexbox is hugely beneficial for responsive design so I am sure it will come to Responsive Content Slider as well. No ETA as of now though.

Zoom will very likely be included as well, just no ETA now :P

To clarify, we're a small team lucky enough to be able to make really cool apps. However, we have to tackle these updates one at a time and coming up with exact dates is difficult and will lead to disappointments. Now if everybody helps to grow our user base we maybe could expand the team a bit...
The future of web layout has arrived and it's called CSS Grid. CoffeeCup helps you to get ready with a free guide, the Grid Builder app plus cool demos & themes.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.