Descriptive text background, sizing,...

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Janette Stubelt wrote:
Should I upload the files via the attachment?

Either that or upload it to your website and post a link to the file.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2443897 Photo

57 posts

I posted it: http://angeldesignstudio.com/SliderTest/index.html

I don't think viewing this helps any? The problem is the control panel is being quirky. For instance, the text area on the third slide moved it's position when I changed out the text, not when I was in the position area. The text on the 2nd slide allowed me to move it to the side but not up. The text on the first slide brought me to a different element while I was in the position area.

The rcs file is not attaching...

-Janette
User 2443897 Photo

57 posts

I only made changes to the images and text and deleted out the donation buttons. I did not change the show parameters.
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

I need the project file Janette.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2443897 Photo

57 posts

You can delete this whole post and send me a ticket response once you download the project files. I like your products and don't want to give you a negative.
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Janette Stubelt wrote:
You can delete this whole post and send me a ticket response once you download the project files. I like your products and don't want to give you a negative.

Just sent you an email Janette. ;)

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.