Animate elements - Post ID 259212

User 148735 Photo

97 posts

How do I animate individual elements in Responsive Content Slider? I thought there are instructions somewhere, but I can't find them.

Thanks
User 232214 Photo

COO
827 posts

On the Animations pane select 'Custom' from the Animation drop down. After that you pretty much do exactly what you want to with each individual element. I recommend looking at slide 3 in the present theme to see how these element animations can be constructed.

Hope this helps :P
The future of web layout has arrived and it's called CSS Grid. CoffeeCup helps you to get ready with a free guide, the Grid Builder app plus cool demos & themes.
User 28224 Photo

48 posts

Working on slideshows too- am playing with all the templates, but can you tell me how I dictate the order of each element?Thank you
Lynn
PS- my rs is not allowing me to make a lot of changes after a 1st save. then it will not allow me to save any changes at all. Have upload the file so I don't loose what I am working on, :-(
His Peace Always
Lynn Snell
www.spinderellas.com
User 232214 Photo

COO
827 posts

Lynn Snell wrote:
Working on slideshows too- am playing with all the templates, but can you tell me how I dictate the order of each element?

The order is determined by the delay setting. This starts counting after the slide move in (or out) is triggered. Use the ID to set different times for the different elements. In combination with the state (is it for animating, in, out or both) the possibilities are endless. To see how this works go to slide 3 in the "Present" theme and toggle the different values for the Apply to and Sate drop downs to see the different timing (delay / duration) settings for moving in and out for groups of elements (class) or individual elements (ID). Hint: the ID count is related to the order in which they move :)

It's sounds complicated at 1st but after playing with it for a bit you will find it intuitive (and extremely powerful :cool:)
The future of web layout has arrived and it's called CSS Grid. CoffeeCup helps you to get ready with a free guide, the Grid Builder app plus cool demos & themes.
User 148735 Photo

97 posts

Thanks. I knew it was simple. On the various animations like FLASH, the animation flashes twice. Is there any way to make it flash several times or continuously while the slide is showing?

User 28224 Photo

48 posts

Bob Visser wrote:
Lynn Snell wrote:
Working on slideshows too- am playing with all the templates, but can you tell me how I dictate the order of each element?

It's sounds complicated at 1st but after playing with it for a bit you will find it intuitive (and extremely powerful :cool:)

OK- I will continue to toggle things., I am using the 3rd slide in Present to learn quite a few things, and LOVE it, but I can't get the timing down. Guess I was in the right place at the wrong time! LOL Back to the programs. LOVE your stuff- but have to actually learn how to use them all. ;-) And just moved to S-Drive- can I tell you that it makes things SOOOOOO easy! Not that your FTP program isn't great, but hosting with you and S-Drive ROCKS!
Lynn
spidnerellas.com
His Peace Always
Lynn Snell
www.spinderellas.com
User 232214 Photo

COO
827 posts

Larry Holihan wrote:
Thanks. I knew it was simple.

:P

Larry Holihan wrote:
On the various animations like FLASH, the animation flashes twice. Is there any way to make it flash several times or continuously while the slide is showing?

Back to the blinking days! (Nop, that's not possible right now, sorry. Maybe include a .gif that does that?)

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.