We just released an update of Website Insight! This version primarily fixes issues reported by users since the last update as well as added a few new features.
The nitty gritty details of version 1.1 Build 231:
- A Meta Generator so you choose the best meta tags to represent your site.
- File Compression for generating smaller file sizes and improved site speed.
- Checks for @import rules inside of your CSS files.
- Improved link status reporting to include additional error codes.
- Better support for inline responsive CSS markup.
- More country specific TLD’s to determine your domain age.
- Additional clever suggestions for better SEO.
- Supercharged the CSS and HTML validation routines.
- Server Response Header status check — yea baby!
NOTE: For this update, we recommend that you uninstall any previous version first before installing the update.
We have made this a free update for registered users which you can download here at http://www.coffeecup.com/help/myorders
If you would like to give the latest trial version a test run, you can download it here at http://www.coffeecup.com/website-insight