Our New Website! - Page 2

User 122279 Photo


Senior Advisor
11,247 posts
Online Now

I agree with TomH here, about seeing what is going on and what is new.
The slide show on the index page: It's only showing Mac screen shots. Someone who doesn't know CC very well might thing it is only for Mac.
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway
My new honey site, built with RFF: http://www.horgenhonning.net/
Component sharing for RFF, RBB, RSD and SD: http://www.horgenhonning.net/sharing/


User 122279 Photo


Senior Advisor
11,247 posts
Online Now

Looking at the cc site on my iphone right now, and am trying to watch the Form Builder slideshow. When clicking the start button, I get redirected to Vimeo, and there is a black label with three options on the right, two of which I'm able to see when holding the phone in 'landscape' position. The third one is below the view port, and this black label can't be scrolled.
Since I don't know vimeo, I wouldn't know if I 'like' it or not, and as a consequence, I can't watch the Form Builder slideshow. Looks like I have to register with vimeo to have access to the slide show, but I get enough spam as it is, so I'm not particularly thrilled about giving them my mail address.
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway
My new honey site, built with RFF: http://www.horgenhonning.net/
Component sharing for RFF, RBB, RSD and SD: http://www.horgenhonning.net/sharing/


User 103173 Photo


VP of Software Development
0 posts

Inger wrote:
I agree with TomH here, about seeing what is going on and what is new.
The slide show on the index page: It's only showing Mac screen shots. Someone who doesn't know CC very well might thing it is only for Mac.

The home page detects your OS. If you use a Mac, you see Mac. If you use Windows, you see Windows. ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 38401 Photo


Registered User
10,951 posts

Scott Swedorski wrote:
Inger wrote:
I agree with TomH here, about seeing what is going on and what is new.
The slide show on the index page: It's only showing Mac screen shots. Someone who doesn't know CC very well might thing it is only for Mac.

The home page detects your OS. If you use a Mac, you see Mac. If you use Windows, you see Windows. ;)


For the screenshots maybe, but not for videos. I'm on Windows and the videos are done in Mac for me. Unless you meant only the screenshots are affected by your OS detection?
User 103173 Photo


VP of Software Development
0 posts

Jo Ann wrote:
Scott Swedorski wrote:
Inger wrote:
I agree with TomH here, about seeing what is going on and what is new.
The slide show on the index page: It's only showing Mac screen shots. Someone who doesn't know CC very well might thing it is only for Mac.

The home page detects your OS. If you use a Mac, you see Mac. If you use Windows, you see Windows. ;)


For the screenshots maybe, but not for videos. I'm on Windows and the videos are done in Mac for me. Unless you meant only the screenshots are affected by your OS detection?

Yes, screenshots are what I was referring to.

We never had a Windows Form Builder promo video. That video you see now has actually been on our site for quite some time and is not new with the site redesign. Windows and OS X Form Builder are identical except for slight UI changes, so creating 2 videos for a single promo video really was not needed.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 38401 Photo


Registered User
10,951 posts

Words are getting cut off and wrapped to the next line on pretty much all posts.

Windows 8 Pro
Firefox 22
User 2147626 Photo


Senior Advisor
2,942 posts

Words are getting cut off and wrapped to the next line on pretty much all posts.

Windows 8 Pro
Firefox 22

In Windows also.
Win 7, IE 10
Graphics for the web, email, blogs and more!
-------------------------------------
http://sadduck.com
User 122279 Photo


Senior Advisor
11,247 posts
Online Now

Scott Swedorski wrote:

Yes, screenshots are what I was referring to.


I wonder where those screen shots are that are supposed to be served up according to OS.. I'm sitting here with win7 and Mac looking at the CC index page. They are identical to me. Layout Maker and Menu builder haven't got any screen shots yet, The HTML Editor has Windows screen shots (of course), The Web Editor has Mac screen shots (of course), and then there is that Form builder slideshow.
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway
My new honey site, built with RFF: http://www.horgenhonning.net/
Component sharing for RFF, RBB, RSD and SD: http://www.horgenhonning.net/sharing/


User 103173 Photo


VP of Software Development
0 posts

Jo Ann wrote:
Site looks nice I like it, forums I hate though lol. Well I don't 'hate' them, just they are huge so much wasted space in the thread list as well as the menu on the left.

List of products in our accounts... I truly thought we were going to get the ability to collapse them when this update came... disappointed on that respect. This is for the Themes where there are multiple products they are for.

List of Products in our accounts.... Doesn't show the name of the product itself in the Header of each section like it used to. In order to know which product it's for we have to look at the actual file names. This is for Themes where there are multiple products they are for.

Windows 8 64 bit
Firefox version 22

You now have that ability under the Themes Tab. Check out!
https://www.coffeecup.com/help/myproducts/themes/
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 103173 Photo


VP of Software Development
0 posts

Jo Ann wrote:
Words are getting cut off and wrapped to the next line on pretty much all posts.

Windows 8 Pro
Firefox 22

That has now been fixed! :)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.