LockBox Beta Volunteers Needed (Mac...

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

We are about to release LockBox 6.0 for Windows and OS X! Yes, we now have an OS X version! We put a lot of effort into this release with many new features and functionalities as well as an entirely new, cleaner and more stylish look.

http://s23.postimg.org/jjjovpi8r/lb6.png

We are looking for a few people to help put LockBox through some rigorous testing. You must currently own LockBox v4 or v5 to participate in this beta. All active participants in the beta will receive a complimentary copy of the Windows and OS X versions when it is released. How cool is that! :-)

If this sounds like something for you, great! Drop me an email at scott@coffeecup.com and I will hook you up and provide instructions on what you should be testing. This is a limited beta release offered to the first 25 people that contact me. Again, we need active participation in testing this release, so if you do not have a lot of free time, please wait until the official release. It will be worth the wait. ;)

Thanks!
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.