Firestarter has been reanimated!

User 103173 Photo


VP of Software Development
0 posts

http://s3.amazonaws.com/ccnli/newsletter_firestarter_special_headline.png

We're all big fans of The Walking Dead, since they film it here in Atlanta. So wanted to create our own zombie and bring something dear to us back from the dead. And what better choice than our beloved Flash animator, Firestarter?

Over this weekend, you can get the cool animation program for dirt cheap. (And we promise it doesn't bite.)

Get the Firestarter zombie kit for only $29 (a $97 value!) It includes:
  • Firestarter: Our superb and easy-to-use Flash animator.
  • Web Image Studio: The powerful image editor that everyone loves.
  • Zombie graphics pack: Macabre zombie graphics to decorate your website.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/ccnli/newsletter_firestarter_special_icons.png

Order your zombie kit now!

This kit is a no-brainer! But move quickly, because it ends at noon EDT, June 25th.

What's so great about Firestarter? Two words: Interactive Websites.

Firestarter is a darn cool program even when it's undead. Since Flash is still the Internet's #1 animation choice, you too can have a spiffy, fully interactive website.

Create animated intro pages, menus, and slideshows. Cover your site in multimedia by adding music, pictures, and more. 65 built-in effects make all this a piece of cake.

Get just the graphics (don't blame us if the zombie you didn't catch camps out on your porch.) Here is what you can get for only $19 (a $57 value!) In includes:
  • Web Image Studio: The powerful image editor that everyone loves.
  • Zombie graphics pack: Macabre zombie graphics to decorate your website.

This kit is a no-brainer! But move quickly, because it ends at noon EDT, June 25th.

Psst… For more zombie related fun, you can get 25% off anything in our store with the coupon code 'ZOMBIE'. (This weekend only).
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 38401 Photo


Registered User
10,951 posts

Yaaaaay it's back! I know a lot of users that are going to be glad to hear that!

By the way, any way to get the graphics pack if we already have the software? :P
User 103173 Photo


VP of Software Development
0 posts

Jo Ann wrote:
Yaaaaay it's back! I know a lot of users that are going to be glad to hear that!

By the way, any way to get the graphics pack if we already have the software? :P

You sure can!

http://www.coffeecup.com/store/graphics … #_56954_en
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2073552 Photo


Senior Advisor
1,625 posts

WARNING... Prism please do not read this post...


I have my gun by my side and am ready to take on some zombies! Lets get this party started...
"An Apple doth not fall far from its tree, yet an orange does."

https://lbwebsitedesign.com - Responsive Web Design & Web Hosting Services.
http://helpsite.sirage.com - HTML5, CSS3 and CC Help Video Blog.
User 539803 Photo


Registered User
2,156 posts

SirAGE wrote:
WARNING... Prism please do not read this post...


I have my gun by my side and am ready to take on some zombies! Lets get this party started...

Why ? are you out to get him :lol:
Started using CC VSD in January 2009, I don't do HTML code, Sales from CC site exceeding expectations taken me out of semi-retirement
Hosted FREE on CC S DRIVE www.chauffeurdrivenluxurycars.co.uk
My new VSD & SCCP site Oct 2011 www.deloreanjewellery.co.uk
My friendly window cleaner www.mwcwindowcleaner.co.uk

User 376096 Photo


Registered User
23 posts

Amidst all the hysteria, I'd appreciate an answer to a question many are asking. We originally were told that this program would be discontinued due to changes in Adobe's code that was breaking alot of existing SWF animations. What has changed? Did Adobe change it's code and the software will now work properly, or did CC update the program to match Adobe's newest specs?
User 103173 Photo


VP of Software Development
0 posts

Jeffrey MacIntosh wrote:
Amidst all the hysteria, I'd appreciate an answer to a question many are asking. We originally were told that this program would be discontinued due to changes in Adobe's code that was breaking alot of existing SWF animations. What has changed? Did Adobe change it's code and the software will now work properly, or did CC update the program to match Adobe's newest specs?

Adobe actually made the fix in a subsequent release of the Flash player. We were a bit leary to re-release Firestarter fearing Adobe would just do the same thing, but it has been 6 months now without any incident. Because of that, we felt it was safe to bring it back to life.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 122279 Photo


Senior Advisor
11,225 posts
Online Now

There is still the problem with mobile devices without flash. I have successfully put a normal image underneath the flash so that there is something for those without flash too. Could that be implemented into firestarter so that people don't need coding to be able to achieve that?
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway
My new honey site, built with RFF: http://www.horgenhonning.net/
Component sharing for RSD, RFF and RBB: http://www.horgenhonning.net/sharing/


User 2289201 Photo


Registered User
5 posts

Already have Web Image Studio and don't much care about the zombies. I also have Firestarter 7.3 (last updated on April 28, 2010), so will the new release of Firestarter be updated for those of us that bought it long ago under the "updates for life"?

Also, along the same line is the other special for Image Mapper which I've had for a very long time (bought the "Big Cup" back when I was hosting with Blue Domino). The version in my downloads is of course 4.2 last updated on February 2, 2009. Will it also be updated?

I'm asking Scott because one of the best features of CoffeeCup software (outside of the software itself) is free updates for life. Do these qualify?

User 103173 Photo


VP of Software Development
0 posts

SandRat wrote:
Already have Web Image Studio and don't much care about the zombies. I also have Firestarter 7.3 (last updated on April 28, 2010), so will the new release of Firestarter be updated for those of us that bought it long ago under the "updates for life"?

Also, along the same line is the other special for Image Mapper which I've had for a very long time (bought the "Big Cup" back when I was hosting with Blue Domino). The version in my downloads is of course 4.2 last updated on February 2, 2009. Will it also be updated?

I'm asking Scott because one of the best features of CoffeeCup software (outside of the software itself) is free updates for life. Do these qualify?


They sure do. Just go to https://www.coffeecup.com/help/myproducts/ and download them. ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.