CoffeeCup Status Report - January 2011

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Hey all!

Welcome to 2011! I hope everyone had a great holiday with their friends and family. We have a lot of great things in store this month and throughout 2011. If everything goes according to plan, you'll be seeing some very cool things rolling out of the CoffeeCup labs.

OS X Applications

Yep, they're on their way! If you've been begging and pleading with us to start releasing OS X applications, then the wait is over. If you think you have what it takes to be one of our beta testers, head over to http://www.coffeecup.com/osx/ and apply. We are accepting new testers each week.

How to Get Support

There seems to be some confusion from time to time about the best way to reach us here for support. Although many of us here at CoffeeCup do monitor the forums, we don't always catch every request for help. Forums are designed more for users seeking help from other users. If you ever want to communicate directly with the support team, the fastest way to reach us is by opening a support ticket. You can do this by going to https://www.coffeecup.com/help/myroom/

That said, we do have an awesome group of volunteers who spend a lot of their time helping people out in our forums. I want to thank all of these people for the hard work they do: THANK YOU!!

So for this month, my report is short and sweet! Keep and eye out for announcements over e-mail, our forums, or Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on the happenings here at CoffeeCup.

Happy New Year!

Scott
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2209775 Photo

108 posts

WOO HOO! You KNOW I applied to test stuff!

Thanks guys! I miss my CC software and once you get the programs I need ported over to Mac, I can uninstall my virtual machine!

I

AM

THRILLED

Happy New Year!
User 2120361 Photo

3 posts

Hello Happy New Year to you and everyone as well. I havn't been real active for a while because I have been waiting on the Mac version. It could also be because I am using that as an excuse to finish getting my shopping cart up and running. However, you would have to admit that if you had the choice between using a Netbook to complete a shopping cart and a MackBook Pro 17" , you would probably want to use the MacBook as well. It is an Intel Mac. I have not even looked yet.
I was just hoping you might say that yes it is ready and here is what you are going to need to download, and that the work that you have done so far will incorporate into the Mac shopping cart implementation.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.