Ver 5 - Post ID 234910

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

midcentury wrote:
Is there an upgrade offer?

One was sent out 2 weeks ago but those offers have now expired.

http://www.coffeecup.com/forums/lockbox … post232038
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 418470 Photo

101 posts

Nope, I never got it. :(
That said. My previous lock box was, I think, 100 users. How does the upgrade affect multi user licensing?
I should have something clever to say... but I don't.
newurbanpantry.com https://www.newurbanpantry.com
frankelmo.com http://www.frankelmo.com
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

midcentury wrote:
Nope, I never got it. :(
That said. My previous lock box was, I think, 100 users. How does the upgrade affect multi user licensing?

You would need to call our office and get a custom quote for that. Our number is 678-495-3480.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 392101 Photo

9 posts

I never got the upgrade offer either.
I have 10 licenses I believe but am not using quite all yet.
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Gabi wrote:
I never got the upgrade offer either.
I have 10 licenses I believe but am not using quite all yet.

You would need to call our office and get a custom quote for that. Our number is 678-495-3480.
User 392101 Photo

9 posts

Scott Swedorski wrote:
Thanks, I will check with them.
User 402458 Photo

3 posts

I just went back and reviewed all my old email from CC and no upgrade offer for LB that I can see. It seems like plenty of folks not receiving the offer, so you guys should be the stand up folks that you always have been and send it out again so your loyal customers can take advantage of it. I also think those of us who took advantage of your multi-licensing offer a while back (spending our hard earned cash in the process) should get a generous offer to upgrade all the licenses.

Scott, I know you guys have to make a living, but lots of us have been your customers for years, thus letting you make your living. Keep doing the things you guys have always done to make you the best in our books.

Rich Richardson - loyal customer since Jan 6th, 2004
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Rich wrote:
I just went back and reviewed all my old email from CC and no upgrade offer for LB that I can see. It seems like plenty of folks not receiving the offer, so you guys should be the stand up folks that you always have been and send it out again so your loyal customers can take advantage of it. I also think those of us who took advantage of your multi-licensing offer a while back (spending our hard earned cash in the process) should get a generous offer to upgrade all the licenses.

Scott, I know you guys have to make a living, but lots of us have been your customers for years, thus letting you make your living. Keep doing the things you guys have always done to make you the best in our books.

Rich Richardson - loyal customer since Jan 6th, 2004

There are also quite a few people here that DID get it as well. ;)

Did you not also get the newsletter this weekend Rich? We sent out a 30% off coupon code. That would have been the ideal time to order LockBox 5 (or any other program)..... I hope you are not expecting a 99.9999% discount. ;-)

I also think those of us who took advantage of your multi-licensing offer a while back (spending our hard earned cash in the process) should get a generous offer to upgrade all the licenses.

That all depends on what you think is "generous". ;) Just give our office at a call at 678-495-3480 and you can discuss your options. The multi-license was a one-time special we offered which is no longer being offered, so you would need to discuss this with our sales team. That has been mentioned a few times here in this topic.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.