Lockbox "locked" open on a page -...

User 356505 Photo

7 posts

A few questions please.

The lockbox is effectively "jammed".
I've tried ending the task, re-opening, opening via administrator and still it opens on the same page and nothing works within it.

Questions.

Is there a way I could un-jam it?

If I download the most recent version, is there any easy way of transferring the data without having to open the original version - indeed does it update the original or is it a completely different program?

I've copied all the files (literally) to an external disc - after the event - has this been a waste of time or will the files contain my information?

Any answers would be gratefully received.

Many thanks, Ali
Learner one minute. Expert the next. Doze on the job then back to learner. Living life's a skill in itself!
www.involvingcommunities.co.uk (Made entirely with Coffee Cup VSD)
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

Hiya Ali,

Although someone here on the user to user forums might possibly have the answers to your questions, this sounds like something you should open a support ticket for.

https://www.coffeecup.com/help/myroom/
User 356505 Photo

7 posts

Thanks Jo Ann

I'll cut and paste in a ticket. Don't they read the fora?
Learner one minute. Expert the next. Doze on the job then back to learner. Living life's a skill in itself!
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

sometimes yes, but we have no way to know which ones they read and don't since it is a user to user forum. Their support system is always where to get technical assistant from the CC team.
User 356505 Photo

7 posts

Thanks for your help.

I re-booted the computer (taking a risk), but it seems to have sorted itself now.
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

glad to hear it Ali, please let us and/or the CC team if it happens again. :)

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.