We just released a major upgrade of CoffeeCup Image Mapper v5.0:
- Now fully Responsive!
- Two export options are now available; Responsive map and Non-Responsive.
- New Ruler Bar design.
- Online Quick Start Guide (Goodbye old CHM)!
- Image Mapper now uses a project file for your saved map.
- Corrected issue when using the Zoom In/Out feature with a Transparent PNG image.
- Corrected issue with the Recently opened list not reflecting all projects.
- Many other miscellaneous fixes.
- Updated UI.
- New Map Wizard to guide you through the creation process.
- Cleaned up the File Menus to make it easier to find things.
- Many other miscellaneous enhancements.
This is a paid upgrade that can be purchased through our website. A special discount to all registered users of Image Mapper was sent out on October 13th which will expire within 7-10 days from this posting. This will be a limited time offer, so act fast if you want the discount.
If this all sounds interesting and you'd like to give the latest version a test run, you can download a free 21-day trial here: http://www.coffeecup.com/image-mapper