Working folder not showing contents...

User 442191 Photo

40 posts

In HTML Editor, I saved files in Working - Since I couldn't upload from that module, I uploaded from Direct FTP

I can't see the files in Windows Explorer on my local computer - latest version of index, for example is not there - only the previous one.

HTML editor shows no files except an old index and one other old html file - no pages, immages, or anything.

Now Direct FTP does not show the newly saved index - only an older one, but all the other files show properly.

I am running html in compatibily and run as administrator.

I set Windows Explorer for compatibility, also.

In HTML Editor, when I try to upload, I get to the point where submenues appear, but a blank area to the right of upload.

This has been frustrating.
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,447 posts
Online Now

If you can't see the files, they must have been saved at some other location, or you forgot to save the changes.

Anyway, if you have the Editor open and go to the File menu and go down next to the bottom, you'll find Recent files. There you will be able to see the whole path to the files, so maybe you can find the ones you are looking for.
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.