What exactly is the current version?...

User 2806441 Photo

64 posts

Hi,
I purchased my version (15.1 build 782) about a year and a half ago and I am wondering if there is an updated version? If not, whatever happened to all those wonderful suggestions that lots of people provided?
Is there any update in the works?
A software that hasn't been updated in years gets stale pretty fast.
My 2 cents.
Ed
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

You are on a old version. 15.3 Build 797 is the most current release.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2806441 Photo

64 posts

Why don't I know that as a registered user?

User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Edgar Miller wrote:
Why don't I know that as a registered user?

You tell me! ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2806441 Photo

64 posts

Well,
A marketing person worth her/his salt would have a means of automatically notify registered users of any updated version, free or paid.
That's how one keeps in touch with customers!
Ed
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,447 posts

CC send out newsletters every time they have something to tell, but you have to subscribe to those newsletters, otherwise you won't receive any. You find that in your Profile (your name top right in this window), the Subscription tab.
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Edgar Miller wrote:
Well,
A marketing person worth her/his salt would have a means of automatically notify registered users of any updated version, free or paid.
That's how one keeps in touch with customers!
Ed

I looked at your profile and you specifically told us not to contact you.

https://s23.postimg.org/dmavayca3/Screen_Shot_2017-04-06_at_6.17.28_PM.png

If you want to receive notifications again, I suggest you subscribe.
User 188640 Photo

895 posts

:D
A Rose is Just a Weed in a Corn Patch!

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.