upgrade to The HTML Editor14.1 - Post...

User 1030139 Photo

5 posts

I am using the HTML Editor 2010se. Is there an upgrade:) price for The HTML Editor14.1?
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

If you did not take advantage of the upgrade offers we have been sending you through our newsletters, and that was a lot, ;), you would just have to purchase the latest version from our website as we are currently not offering any specials on the Editor.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 10077 Photo

Senior Advisor
1,095 posts

Robert,

When Coffeecup gives discounts, they are great discounts. It's not the measley 5% or 10% of other companies. I've seen some pretty big ones from Coffeecup. Be sure to sign up for the Coffeecup newsletter, so you can take advantage of them.

Brian
ASK ME ANYTHING
I provide personalized help for Coffeecup Users including training for Site Designer and Web Form Builder via Zoom.
Email me at support@usconsumernet.org or call 865-687-7698.

Did you know that Web Form Builder can be used for both simple and complicated forms and that it's not limited to the default fonts and buttons? Take a look at a form we developed for WindowTinting.com.
https://forms.windowtinting.com/forms/w … ppingcart/

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.