Upgrade path from V14 to V15 - Post...

User 2413940 Photo

34 posts

Hi guys,
I seem to be the red-headed step child when it comes to being notified about upgrades. In the change log thread, it mentions:

"The Details:
We have made this a paid upgrade. Registered users of version 14 will receive and email today with their upgrade options. Registered users of version 12 or lower, will receive a different email in about a week with their upgrade options. If you do not get the email, open a support ticket and we will hook ya up. ;)"

Well, I never received an email about the upgrade. I actually never received an email about upgrading from V13 to V14 either. I only find out much later when I come to visit the CoffeCup. In any case, I opened up a support thread, I was told that there is no paid upgrade path and that I would have to repurchase the program anew. It's kind of hard for me to believe, since I paid an upgrade from V13 to V14 just last year.

Has everyone had to buy HTML Editor V15 for the full price?

Thanks,

Gary
Gary Chike
"Experience is what you get, when you don't get what you want."
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Are you subscribed to our newsletters Gary? We have sent a good 10+ emails just to v14 owners over the past year long with multiple 30% off coupons. Currently there are no specials running for the HTML Editor.

Looking at your account though, your last order was from Jan 2014 so I think you have been missing out on many new product releases and upgrades. If you are not getting any emails, add *.coffeecup.com to your whitelist so that our emails are not getting accidentally blocked.

As a courtesy I just emailed you a 20% off coupon code that you can use towards your purchase.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 131545 Photo

687 posts

Scott,

Can you this coupon code for me to this coupon code. Last I see that I can this buy for the upgrade price of $9.00. I have the version v14 of the HTML editor

Can you send a link for order the upgrade for $9.00

Kind regards
Stephane
Toekomstgerichte door ICT gebeten IT'er
Stephane Fonteyne
Ba. Elektronica - ICT
Application Software PowerBasic Developer
e-mail : stephane.fonteyne@telenet.be
gmail : stephane760126@gmail.com
linkin : in : <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/stephane-fonteyn/53/402/204>
twitter : @Stefke36
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

STEFKE wrote:
Scott,

Can you this coupon code for me to this coupon code. Last I see that I can this buy for the upgrade price of $9.00. I have the version v14 of the HTML editor

Can you send a link for order the upgrade for $9.00

Kind regards
Stephane

You would need to open a support ticket for any sales related questions.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2413940 Photo

34 posts

So essentially there is no 'upgrade path' from version to version. The deal is 20-30% discount for each new version for users of the previous version.
Gary Chike
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Gary Chike wrote:
So essentially there is no 'upgrade path' from version to version. The deal is 20-30% discount for each new version for users of the previous version.

More or less. Sometimes we have extreme fire sales and offer the upgrade for only $9. It is important to stay subscribed to our newsletters to have access to all specials and discounts.
User 2413940 Photo

34 posts

I upgraded from V13 to V14 for $19. I'll keep a look out in the newsletter.
Gary Chike

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.