Trying to Put PayPal Buy Now Button...

User 416323 Photo

6 posts

I'm trying to put a PayPal Buy It Now button on my Web Page, but when I view the page, it appears as:

<form> _s-xclick "Buy Now" ... </form>

Which is text and picture not the acutal button you can click. What am I doing wrong? They say to copy the HTML from their site and put it in the Web Page. Perhaps it is in the wrong location? Where does it go?

Thanks
Sam
User 390240 Photo

38 posts

Are you using the visual site designer or are you just using an html editor? is there a webpage we can look at?
User 401325 Photo

Trial User
146 posts

All things considered, it should go in the body section of your site (unless I've grossly misread which section of the PayPal code this is, I don't know that one intimately).

If you're doing this with HTML Editor, remember to paste the code in the Code Editor section, not the Visual Editor!
User 2489107 Photo

162 posts

Hello,

If you are looking to add the button in Visual Site Designer, we have just recently posted an article about this which can be viewed at ( http://www.coffeecup.com/designer/help/ … e.693.html ).

Thank you,
User 378984 Photo

1 post

I'm also trying to post the paypal code in HTML Editor. I haven't found the answers in this Forum helpful I think Coffee Cup could make a greater effort in customer support.

Ronan

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.