suggestions for your paid software,...

User 1621468 Photo

Trial User
2 posts

Hello, My name is Michael, and im in high school still, no job, no allowance, no nothing for income to pay for squat... I remember when you were giving away one of your previous versions of the paid html editor, i think it was the 08 version as well... you gave it away for a time with nothing but a couple of pop-ups and a huge banner ad... and also you dissabled the visual site designer... why cant you still do that, only make it's paid features accessable by a couple more programs or something like that, as im never going to be able to pay for the wonderful features you guys have, but i would like to be able to use them, I loved the features of 08's site designer yet i cant buy it, so could you make the newer products available to us broke people by way of popups (some) and advertisements in order to be able for us to use them??

I wish more people would adopt that choice of thinking so that more of us broke people can be able to use them... just a thought, and hope you choose to adopt this...^_^

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.