Menu Builder in HTML Editor - Post ID...

User 1987354 Photo

29 posts

I noticed that there is a tab "Menu Builder" in the editor. When I click on it it asks me to open an application! What application? and if I cancel the request, I'm taken to the CC website to buy the software. So does this mean that there is not really a menu builder function in the editor? Please explain...thanks

I have Ver 15.1 Build 782

Linda
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Menu Builder is a separate program that you can purchase from our website at http://www.coffeecup.com/menu-builder

If you do not wish to use ours, there are many others you can find through Google.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 1987354 Photo

29 posts

So the "menu builder" tab is just there so we can link to the "menu-builder" software if we purchase it?
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Linda wrote:
So the "menu builder" tab is just there so we can link to the "menu-builder" software if we purchase it?

Yes, under the Tools Menu > Preferences > Applications
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 1987354 Photo

29 posts

thanks!

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.