Line Spacing using Visual Editor -...

User 357323 Photo

9 posts

In Visual Editor (HTML Editor 08) - Is there an option to change line spacing?

michaelg
User 447551 Photo

Ambassador
139 posts

You may get a response with an actual option to adjust the line spacing but I've yet to find it. A couple of things that I've done that have worked are these.

Choose the text wizard and create an input box to type in your text. When done exit the input box and choose allow advanced options. You can now adjust the height and width of your text, and also move the entire text box around the page as you want. If you do this one line at a time you can adjust the spacing any way you want too and change it on the fly.
This option does change to an object, but it also allows you to do some very cool things.

Another option you could try is to insert a blank space between lines of text and adjust the font size of the space to expand or contract the distance between lines.
For example you have your text size set to font 4 then on the next line you insert a blank space that is set to font 1 or <sub>, then for the next line of text go back to font 4 again

Hope this helps
User 447551 Photo

Ambassador
139 posts

I think I gave you some bad advice. On browsing the posts today I saw that you were asking about HTML editor and not VSD which is the program I was explaining.

Now on to the proper program

1. Type in the text you want to adjust
2. Create a block enclosing just that text and then right click and cut the block out
3. Go to Edit and then choose paste lines as table to put it back in again
4. Click on the top edge of your text area and you should see sizing blocks
5. Expand the table until you have the separation you want
6. Block it again and change the font, color, etc. to what you want

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.