JavaScript and DHTML???? - Post ID 42940

User 375556 Photo

2 posts

I have used Coffeecup HTML editor 2007 for a little while, but i dont understand, that i have NO Javascript or DHTML in the sidebar.
I have HTML tags and PHP though - the Javascript and DHTML entries are just empty.

/Henrik - Denmark
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,444 posts

I seem to remember that the sidebar 'Snippets' contains both java scripts and dhtml goodies. What if you tried downloading it again?

Anyway, the new HTML Editor 2008 is 'just around the corner' and it has quite a few scripts.
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

User 375556 Photo

2 posts

Thanks Inger

how can i download another registered program? As far as i remember, it was a 'one-shot' download.

/Henrik - Denmark
User 355448 Photo

Ambassador
3,144 posts

Henrik,

At the top of this page, you will see a link to Software Support Center. Click on that link, and login using the email address and password you used when you bought the software. Now look at the top for a link to Download Upgrades or Recover your software. That should get you to where you can see all the CoffeeCup products, and the HTML editor should have a download link.

I checked my 2007 version last night, and it has a tab for DHTML and a tab for Javascript. Both tabs have something in them.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.