Importing into CC - Frontpage 2000 -...

User 475963 Photo

Trial User
1 post

We are considering going to Coffecup for our 2 existing websites.

Is it possible to import the files and info into Coffeecup from Frontpage 2000?

We sell used equipment and do listing sheets on each machine with several photos.

I currently have to edit the .jpg photos in a photo editor and then import them into Frontpage 2000.

It probably takes us 30 to 45 minutes per listing.

Thought maybe we could do it all in Coffecup and save a bunch of time?

Is it true we could do this.

Would appreciate any input.

Thank you ...

Tim in CA
User 355448 Photo

Ambassador
3,144 posts

Tim,

You can easily use the HTML Editor to maintain your site. Somewhere on your computer, you should have the HTML files that makeup your website. Those files can be opened with the CC HTML editor and then you can make any changes needed.

As for the graphics, I personally use a couple of different products, including the free GIMP. The program that I used to change photos for web use in Photo Impact by ULEAD. With Photo Impact, I can crop photos, batch resize photos, and many other things that I have never used.

As to saving time, the answer is likely to be a maybe. I will tell you that I resized about 3000 photos at a rate of about 1 each second or two. I just started the batch run, and moved to a different computer to do other things.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.