Images - Post ID 6236

User 466500 Photo

3 posts

I have checked and all my images are uploaded to my server but they do not show when I publish them to a page. Any Help?
User 436416 Photo

87 posts

don@valueteck.com wrote:
I have checked and all my images are uploaded to my server but they do not show when I publish them to a page. Any Help?

What do you mean by "do not show"? Does the page display a 'broken image' icon (red X)?
User 463058 Photo

Ambassador
1,073 posts

Do you have a url we can look at?
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

What program are you using and what is the version number?
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 466500 Photo

3 posts

I am using Version 2008 Build 235. The link is http://www.valueteckenterprises.com/page4.html
Image is top center.
Thanks
User 322842 Photo

209 posts

What's the image that's missing? I looked at the page via FF. And it looks good, your whole site does by the way.
No large gap or space to indicate something is missing. And no evil red "X".
rodgw
User 466500 Photo

3 posts

Top center of page 4 is supposed to show a picture of a Triumph Motorcycle. I don't see it using my standard XP Browser. Not sure why?
User 463058 Photo

Ambassador
1,073 posts

It's not showing up because the path is pointing to a harddrive:

src="file://C:\Program Files\CoffeeCup Software\Working\Triumph1.jpg"
User 130978 Photo

Ambassador
3,025 posts

Cary wrote:
It's not showing up because the path is pointing to a harddrive:

src="file://C:\Program Files\CoffeeCup Software\Working\Triumph1.jpg"

Cary, You beat me to it! :) Watch where it is positioned, too. When viewing in IE, the "box" space for it covers your logo/header as you have used absolute positioning

http://www.coffeecuphelp.com/melanie/val_tech_missing_image.jpg

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.