HTML Editor Trial version does not...

User 475081 Photo

Trial User
7 posts

What's going on? Is there a Windows service that it requires by chance? Anything else I can try?

Ashley
User 132952 Photo

Ambassador
3,120 posts

Any more details you can give as to what exactly happens when you try to run it? Is there any sign of life, an error or anything? I haven't used the trial edition as I have the registered version, so I can't say that it works myself. I'd just expect to see a flood of similar posts in here if it happened to everyone. If you haven't already tried reinstalling, I'd do that first.
User 475081 Photo

Trial User
7 posts

There is no sign of life other than the cursor turning into an hourglass for maybe two seconds. I've checked my event viewer and there isn't anything that would indicate an issue. The program, which I've installed, uninstalled and reinstalled several times simply doesn't open or produce an error. I'm using Windows XP Pro SP3 that was just installed after a reformat.

Are there any Windows services that, if not running, would stop the program from launching?

Ashley

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.