HTML Editor - Save All Requires...

User 121600 Photo

6 posts

This problem is a matter of base functionality. It should be a priority item. Search & Replace is about as basic as it gets - so it qualifies as important.

Please fix the transmission before you install neon running lights & spinning rims on your car.
In other words: Please fix core issues before you invest a bunch of time adding new bells & whistles.

I do really really like Coffecup HTML Editor - that's why I want you to fix this problem for the next release. Please.
User 121600 Photo

6 posts

I've done some more testing. I have this same problem on both my Win8.1 64bit workstation & Win7 32bit laptop - both running latest release of CoffeeCup HTML Editor : 15.1.781

Same issue on both computers whether using admin or non-admin account.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

We think we have fixed this issue. I have sent new installers to Rafael and Randall and as soon as we get confirmation that the issue was resolved, we will bring that version live.

So with that, Rafael and Randall, the ball is in your court now. ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2739280 Photo

11 posts

Yes, I received the update file earlier. Will test and report back. Thanks!
User 2739280 Photo

11 posts

SO far so good, guys. I think that update took care of the problem!
User 2742126 Photo

2 posts

I have the most recent version of HTML editor ans I have the same problem. Do replace all, save all, transfert to website. The html file that I'm working on is saved ok. The other files in the html editor have change but not the save version on the computer. I have to individually save each files. So it is not fix...

Same problem with replace in folder. The files are modify in the folder but are not updated in html editor. So what you see is not what you have in the folder. Have to close all files and reopen them in html editor.

André Couturier.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.