HTML Editor 2008 pre-release - Page 1

User 404575 Photo

887 posts

Someone mentioned that a new version of this would be available for download this week.

But being the present version has no file date at the download page, there's no way of knowing if it's the present one or that new one.

I understand that it hasn't been released yet, but if you want to avoid people doing unnecessary downloads because they don't know, you may want to post a file date there, not a release date, so people can tell?

:)
Melissa Rhiannon
OS Windows 10
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

I think you have the record for most posts by a user in a single week Melissa ;)

There may or may not be an update for the public this week. It just depends on how much we get accomplished. The release date will be posted on the pre-release page.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 404575 Photo

887 posts

Scott Swedorski wrote:
I think you have the record for most posts by a user in a single week Melissa ;)

There may or may not be an update for the public this week. It just depends on how much we get accomplished. The release date will be posted on the pre-release page.

I love this stuff, and want to help all I can. :)
Melissa Rhiannon
OS Windows 10
User 133269 Photo

2,900 posts

User 103173 Photo

0 posts

A new version was uploaded today.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 404575 Photo

887 posts

Scott Swedorski wrote:
A new version was uploaded today.

Thanks Scott. :)

Oh, can the new version install over the old one?

Otherwise I keep losing my settings.
Melissa Rhiannon
OS Windows 10
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

I always suggest you uninstall older versions first, especially since this is a pre-release.
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,454 posts

- and don't forget rebooting. I always get some quirks that I could well do without if I don't.
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

User 422779 Photo

11 posts

I've looked but have not found the answer to this question...

If I've purchased HTML Editor 2007, is HTML Editor 2008 (when released) a free upgrade?

Thanks. Love your products.
User 404575 Photo

887 posts

Frank wrote:
I've looked but have not found the answer to this question...

If I've purchased HTML Editor 2007, is HTML Editor 2008 (when released) a free upgrade?

Thanks. Love your products.

Yayuh! This software appears to come with lifetime upgrades. Gotta love it. :)
Melissa Rhiannon
OS Windows 10

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.