how to upload entire site - Post ID...

User 271657 Photo

Ambassador
3,816 posts

Have you actually created a Project?
If so, go to the project folder on your computer (where ever it's saved) and make sure you see:
website-name.cpf
website-name.cpfs
Next, create folders for everything you want to includ in your project (img, js.fonts, etc.), and put all of your site's items within these folders (all photos go in the img folder for example).
Now, when you open up the Editor, you can chose to open a Project and you should have everything you need within that Project.
Go to File > Upload to Server and select either FTP Account or Synch with SDrive. Either create a new server profile or enter your SDrive info. Go to Project Settings and fill that in, depending on whether it's for SDrive/server.
You can choose to have the program check for dependencies during FTP, so it will let you know if you've placed files on your site that aren't in your Project folder so you can move them into the appropriate Project sub-folders and re-upload.

Let us know if I'm off-track here, or if this is what you needed to get going :)
I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by. (Douglas Adams)
https://www.callendales.com

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.