2008 HTML Editor Templates?

User 3004957 Photo

851 posts

Based on some internet searches it appears that the HTML Editor used to come with 500 templates, are those still avaialble? If not does anyone know where some easy to use free templates can be found?

Mike
User 148353 Photo

Ambassador
808 posts

Mike,

The free templates used to be available at http://www.coffeecup.com/freestuff, but they are not there anymore. There are a few templates built into the Editor (File: New Page from Template) but there is only one for each category.
"Time heals everything. Know who said that? My Latin teacher at barber college!"
- Floyd Lawson

Widoktadwat - "Plays Well With Others"

User 3004957 Photo

851 posts

Thanks for the reply. Any idea why they went from 500 free templates to about 10? Are the 500 still avaialbe?

Mike
User 148353 Photo

Ambassador
808 posts

I can't answer either question.
"Time heals everything. Know who said that? My Latin teacher at barber college!"
- Floyd Lawson

Widoktadwat - "Plays Well With Others"

User 405820 Photo

1 post

Why won't someone from Coffee Cup answer this question? It looks like their marketing department decided to turn templates and themes into an ongoing revenue stream. I've used 2 other web site creation programs in the past and one of their strengths was the available templates to get you up and running. That is easily the biggest disappointment I have with the Coffee Cup software, the lack of templates and themes, and the poor quality of the ones they want to charge you for.
User 355448 Photo

Ambassador
3,144 posts

Jamie,

I don't think CoffeeCup charges for any HTML Editor templates. Where did you see them?
User 401359 Photo

2 posts

BillR wrote:
Jamie,

I don't think CoffeeCup charges for any HTML Editor templates. Where did you see them?

Well there's an email from CoffeeCup offering templates for HTML editor that I've received twice in the past week, so they definitely are selling them!
User 355448 Photo

Ambassador
3,144 posts

Martin,

Sorry, I have issues with my mail and cannot get CoffeeCup emails, so I was unaware of this.

If you want to talk directly to CoffeeCup, you should visit http://www.coffeecup.com/help/ and communicate directly with them.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.