RFF and Adding sub-links in top-bar...

User 2765857 Photo

614 posts

Inger wrote:
No, warm mittens this time - for the cold winter. ;)

Yes warm mittens in cold weather very important.
Thanks for the nesting zip I downloaded made a template and than a component like you said. Will check it and see what I can learn from it always good to learn somthing new.
Still wish CC would reconsider and update RMB once u learn RMB how easy it is to use IMHO. Besides what u made in RFF nesting I also downloaded the new updates for CC Rff - rbb - rsd and wfd - going to busy ????
Once again Thank You
Ray aka Kreations
Since 1994 Chocolate bar wrappers for all occasions.
Since 1972 helping clients help "Discover Their Dream Vacation"
User 2765857 Photo

614 posts

Hello Inger,
I spent a few hours working with the RFF nesting u made using it will be one of my options. i also was able to open the zip nesting one in RSD 2.5 in the other computer and I do like it also. Now the dilemma I have is there a way to add the nesting links like u made also in the RFF component "Responsive menu with animation" that is in the library? I have it all made BUT when comes to adding the nesting links from what I see I cannot figure it out. I checked how u added container links BUT the component one from CC actually uses "UL" am I missing something??? Going to spend a few more hours on it come tomorrow but if all else fails will work styling yours for FF.

60 degrees F come tomorrow with rain before we get colder again thats a swing since last week from a low of - 4 F
Ray aka Kreations
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,447 posts

I'll take a look at it...

Edit:
Ehh...
I don't seem to find that component. Could you perhaps add it to a blank project and send it to me?
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

User 2765857 Photo

614 posts

Inger wrote:
I'll take a look at it...

Edit:
Ehh...
I don't seem to find that component. Could you perhaps add it to a blank project and send it to me?

Hi Inger will ad to blank project tomorrow shut down office computer only on cell for rest of night. The component is actually in my " stand a lone " RFF not using FF in the RSD 2.5 hmmmm could be RSD 2.5 with FF does have it? Mine was in the components call navigation and was bottom row left called " Responsive Menu with animation"
Ray aka Kreations
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,447 posts

This is what I have under Navigation. There is a 'Responsive nested menu', and a 'Top bar with animation', the latter being just for mobile phone size.
Attachments:
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

User 2765857 Photo

614 posts

Inger wrote:
This is what I have under Navigation. There is a 'Responsive nested menu', and a 'Top bar with animation', the latter being just for mobile phone size.

Yes that is the one Inger have working great from desk top down to mobile or vice versus but unable to add any nesting link to any text links. I tried using the CC tutorial BUT that is where I think it is different????
Ray aka Kreations
User 2765857 Photo

614 posts

Thanks Inger for the help and making the "Nested Menu" sample. I spent the past 2 days working with it and adding styles. I also used the CC "Nesting Menu" tutorial and actually was able to make one from scratch, going back and forth to yours cheking how you made it. Well even though I was able to get mine working 90 % it still has a small problem when going from med to mobile. Even though I feel I learned much I think I will keep my original menu made using CC-MB ( IMO I wish CC would keep it) until I know and learn more in regard to adding a menu to FF.
Once again Thnaks for your help
Ray
Ray aka Kreations

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.